Friday, August 21, 2015

Where Have I Been?

Lately I haven't been very active on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and pretty much every other thing having to do with Curly Girly. Why? What have I been up to?

The short answer? Well... there really is no short answer.

The whole thing kinda started with photography. I was maintaining YouTube pretty well, but then I started getting into photography, especially nature photography, and I started slowing down the amount of videos I posted on my channel. Eventually I decided to open a photography business with my dad. I started designing a website for our new business, and my mom asked me to design one for her business as well. So all of this web designing was very time-consuming! :)

Alongside that, a couple of weeks ago we adopted our third dog (more on him later!). He's a chocolate lab from the humane society, and when we got him he was slightly overweight and needed some training. I volunteer at the humane society often so I'm pretty well experienced with training dogs, so now I've become one of his main caretakers and I've been clicker training him and helping to get him back into shape.

That's basically an overview of what I've been up to lately... As hard as it is for me to say, I'm going to discontinue making YouTube videos - at least for a while. I'm hoping at some point I'll be able to rebuild my channel and get off to a better start, but for now I think this is what's best for me.

But hold up!!

Before you give up on me completely, I won't go away entirely. I'm totally going to continue maintaining my blog. I'll post more frequently and have more of a variety of the types of things that I post. I'll get back onto social media, and you'll hear from me more often. The only difference is that, at least for now, there won't be any YouTube videos from me.

I'm really sorry about all of my inactivity. But definitely stay tuned for more frequent blog posts, which I will be doing in place of my YouTube videos! Back to School season is coming up (booooooooo!!!) so I have some fun upcoming blog posts that will hopefully make school seem a little less torturous (yaaaaaaay!!!).

~ Caitlyn
______________________________________________________________________________

Follow me on social media! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment