Saturday, June 27, 2015

Pinterest Haul: Independence Day

Hey Curly Wurlies! It's time for another Pinterest Haul and 'cause it's almost Independence Day I thought I'd give you some ideas!

4th of July Nails





















Alrighy, I'm just gonna start off with the nails 'cause I like Independence Day nails but ohmygosh all of these designs are so cute!

Hair

























Moving on to hair, I love hairstyles sooooo much. I'm definitely going to try some of these for the 4th. They're definitely my style.

Outfit

























The link above leads to another blog with a post about this outfit of the day, and when I saw it I thought this would be super comfy and cute for Independence Day.

Recipes

























I'm actually going to share two recipes with you, because I could pick which one I liked better - they both look amazing!! This first one is how to make dipped pretzels using melted candy malts, which you can buy at Joann's or Michaels. These look amazing and so easy to make! They'd be perfect for a 4th of July party.

























Last recipe: 4th of July Rice Krispie treats. I love Rice Krispie treats - and American flag-shaped Rice Krispie treats? Yes, please!

4th of July Fun Fact

























Here's a little fun fact for ya! ;) Interesting...

Quote

























If you saw my last Pinterest Haul, you know that I love quotes. So I just had to throw one in here... I just had to. :) Anyways, this quote is so so true in so many ways. We as Americans are free because of those of the past and their bravery. God Bless America!

And that's a wrap to this month's Pinterest Haul! Check back next month for more!

If you'd like to view my previous Pinterest Haul, click here.
~ Caitlyn
 ________________________________________________________________________________

Follow me on social media! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment