Saturday, April 11, 2015

Fun at the Metropark

Hey Curly Wurlys!

Today my family spent the afternoon at our local Metropark. We had so much fun! Here's a little peek at what we did:






Trying to find fish in the river

"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you." ~ Charlotte Whitton



Catch it! CATCH IT! Oh, so close...

When Dad falls in the ditch...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, check out my latest upload! I did my first Q&A - if you enjoyed it, comment any questions for future Q&As!


One more thing: I finally decided to create a whole series of videos on behind the scenes of having a YouTube channel! I'm so excited! To see the first one, click below...



~ Caitlyn

 ________________________________________________________________________________

Follow me on social media! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment