Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sophie and Sadie's Photo Shoot + New Video

Hey guys!

I decided I needed a name for you so a couple of days ago I posted on Instagram asking what it should be. Someone commented "Curly Wurlys" and it was so funny it just seemed to stick. So let's start from the beginning:

Hey Curly Wurlys! :D

I like it. Anyways, today I had an awesome day. We decided to do a little winter photo shoot with Sophie and Sadie, and they looooved getting out of the house. Sadie was very fond in eating as much snow as she possibly could.

The pictures turned out gorgeous!










Full credits go to my mom - she took all of the pictures!

PS: If you want daily updates on what Sophie and Sadie are doing, follow them on Instagram: https://instagram.com/sophie.and.sadie/ (@sophie.and.sadie)

Also, new video today! I posted on Instagram a few days ago asking what I should for my next video. My skin care routine got the most votes, so here it is!


I decided to start uploading new videos on Sundays instead of Mondays from now one, by the way. Mondays are just too busy. :)

~ Caitlyn
 ________________________________________________________________________________

Follow me on social media! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment