Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thank You!!!!

Hello! I recently hit 8 subscribers on YouTube, 40 followers one Instagram, and 44 likes on Facebook, so I just wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Just thank you for everything. You guys are the best group of subscribers I could ask for. You've showed a ton of support, and I feel so glad when someone tells me they love my videos. I know I'm a small small channel but I feel like I put a lot of effort into my videos, and I'm proud of them. Even though I don't have a ton of subscribers and followers and whatnot, I'm super super grateful for the ones I do have. Thank you sooooooo much!

I put together a little video for you (it's just 15 seconds long) as an extra thank you:


PS: 10 subs on YouTube and I'll do a room tour!
~ Caitlyn
 ________________________________________________________________________________

Follow me on social media! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment