Monday, September 1, 2014

Newspaper Nails / DIY: Back to School Notebooks

Hey Guys! This week I will be uploading two videos, because last week I was unable to upload my second video.

Anyway, last week's tutorial was called "Newspaper Nails". This is a really fun nail art technique, and  it's my personal favorite way of painting my nails. So, check it out and have fun!




This week's video is a back-to-school tutorial on how to customize your notebook covers for school. Now, I am homeschooled, but I go to homeschool groups and places like that for enrichment classes. In these situations I need plenty of notebooks to jot down notes or whatever. So I came up with a way to make work a little more fun. This is SUPER cute and I hope you guys enjoy it!




Have fun and have a GREAT school year!

~ Caitlyn
 ________________________________________________________________________________

Follow me on social media! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment